Things to do in Cartagena, Colombia
Looking for stylish and unique swimwear options? Look no further than our handmade Colombian swimwear brand! We offer a range of swimwear options for both men and women that are perfect for lounging by the pool or hitting the beach. And, as a brand that is handmade in Colombia, we bring a touch of authenticity and cultural flair to your swimwear collection.
We've put together a list of some of the best things to do in Cartagena, Colombia - one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Whether you're planning a future trip or simply looking to learn more about this beautiful city, read on for some inspiration.
- Explore the Walled City
The Walled City of Cartagena is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city. Take a stroll through the narrow streets and alleys, marvel at the colorful colonial architecture, and stop in at one of the many shops and restaurants that line the streets.
- Visit the San Felipe Castle
This 16th-century castle is an iconic landmark in Cartagena and offers stunning views of the city and the Caribbean Sea. Take a guided tour to learn about the history of the castle and its role in protecting the city from pirates and other invaders.
- Relax on Playa Blanca
Located just a short boat ride from Cartagena, Playa Blanca is a pristine white sand beach that is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing. Pack a picnic and spend the day soaking up the sun and enjoying the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean.
- Take a Salsa Lesson
Colombia is known for its vibrant salsa music and dance scene, and Cartagena is no exception. Sign up for a salsa lesson at one of the many dance studios in the city and learn some moves from the experts.
- Visit the Palacio de la Inquisición
This museum offers a fascinating glimpse into the history of the Spanish Inquisition in Colombia. Explore the eerie dungeons and learn about the methods used to torture and punish those accused of heresy and witchcraft.
Ready to plan your trip to Cartagena? Check out these links for more information on the places mentioned above:
- The Walled City: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g297476-d315766-Reviews-Cartagena_Walled_City-Cartagena_Cartagena_District_Bolivar_Department.html
- San Felipe Castle: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g297476-d311435-Reviews-Castillo_de_San_Felipe_de_Barajas-Cartagena_Cartagena_District_Bolivar_Departm.html
- Playa Blanca: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g667466-d2452605-Reviews-Playa_Blanca-Isla_Barrosa_Cartagena_District_Bolivar_Department.html
- Salsa lessons: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g297476-d10817571-Reviews-Palomino_Dance_Studio-Cartagena_Cartagena_District_Bolivar_Department.html
- Palacio de la Inquisición: https://www.tripadvisor.com/